14 Nov Let’s know the INPACT toolkit!
Apart from the web series, the main aim of INPACT project was to offer a tool kit for artists and cultural workers. We want to thank everyone who has participated in this project until now. Your participation was essential to develop this tool kit!
These seven tools are available in eight languages: English, Lithuanian, French, Italian, Greek, Hungarian, Catalan, and Spanish.
They are also organized by transition and we will start sharing the tools from the Digital Transition again. We hope to help you with some tips on digital programs and apps useful in your routine, as well as some good practices in the online environment.
1.What is it about: Digital tools that may help artists, creators on various fields. Some may need help with PR, others may need an easy-to-use video editor app. This tool intends to fill the gap and help artists to find online free digital tools for their everyday activities.
2.Objectives and skills you will acquire by using this tool: Artists will find different free digital tools for:
- video editing and creation
- design, photo
- music & sound
- website design
- meeting, presenting
- content, stock
- social media, portfolios
- management, planning
- sales, marketing
- education, networking
- What is it about: This eBook is a digital tool for the communication of an artistic or cultural project, to promote it, and to be visible on social media in a creative way. The aim is to facilitate the use of digital tools to make artists and artistic projects visible online and to develop a social media strategy.
- Objectives and skills you will acquire by using this tool:
- The importance of communication and digital environmentHow to use marketing in the artistic and cultural sector
- What is important to know about social media
- How social media work
- How to keep their social media profiles/pages updated
- How to create a professional network online
- Why, how and when to use ads on social media
- Introduce themselves online in an attractive and audio-visual way
- Know the different platforms/social media tools that are most appropriate for them
- Promote their work online
- Develop a social media strategy
- Be autonomous for the future